Self-Ligating Braces – Allen, TX
Achieve a Straighter Smile Faster On Average
Want to straighten teeth in the quickest, most effective, and most comfortable way possible? Self-ligating braces are what we recommend most. This more recent innovation in orthodontics utilizes wires held in place using small latches on each bracket rather than small rubber elastics. This allows teeth to shift more easily, creating a faster and shorter treatment. To learn more about self-ligating braces in Allen, TX or how they could help your child’s smile, schedule a FREE in-person consultation with Dr. Jones and Dr. Hanson today!
Why Choose Allen Orthodontics for Self-Litigating Braces?
- Allows You to Complete Treatment Sooner
- Appliance Reduces Number of Necessary In-Office Visits
- In-Network With Most PPOs
The Benefits of Self-Ligating Braces
- Smooth Brackets: It’s common for traditional brackets to have straight edges that can lead to irritation inside the mouth. The rounded and smoother brackets in self-ligating braces help them sit comfortably against the lips and gums.
- Quicker Treatment: Since the wires are held in place with metal rather than rubber elastic bands, there is significantly less friction when moving teeth. That results in less resistance and teeth that shift faster compared to regular braces.
- Faster Adjustments: If a patient comes to see us for their braces adjustment, it should only take a few minutes. We’ll open the latches on the brackets, then switch out the old wires for new ones. Compared to regular braces, this process is much faster, allowing you to save time throughout your treatment.